Using what Mothernature gives you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

It's done just going to let it rest...and then it's time to slice and dice.....
I injected this brisket....It's just my .02 but anytime I've injected something it's cooked alot quicker than the stuff that hasn't been injected...I'm not talking about a small injection I pumped that bad boy up enough to make Myron Mixon proud. :D

wittdog said:
enough to make Myron Mixon proud. :D

Wittdog,

You are making me proud. We don't have that kind of weather here but I'm sure I'd want to do the same thing. I believe most of us here have the BBQ bug pretty BAD. I had to save your snow WSM picture.

I have ABTs on the gasser as we speak. I had some peppers left over from the other week. I'm going to fry some shrimp and cheese sticks for supper.

The brisket looks great.

wittdog said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Mmmm ABT's. Those look great! No seepage. ;)

Your bacon? Or did you cheat? :LOL:
I cheated :oops:
I'm having a hard time finding the bellies...but its on my list
Pit is at 245* Brisket at 160* ouside temp 15*
Steak for dinner tonight
Now that’s a good women…shoveling a path to the grill

Looks like your dog is just like mine...

Just a wating for the next shovel of snow to be thrown so he can jump into it in the air!

My Chocolate Lab makes it tough to shovel the drive... if you don't throw snow AT her...she comes over and starts biting at the shovel when you're shoveling.

Man I spend all day doing the brisket..and you post about my dog :twisted: :D :D
Yeah he's a pain to try to shovel around .....at least thats what my wife says :D

<hanginghead>... I'm sorry Dog.. It was hard to concentrate with my mouth watering from the pics of the brisket... plus from the looks of the last pic, it didn't look like you saved me any.. :LOL:

That WAS a fine looking cook!...good job! thanks for the great pics!

Smokey_Joe said:
<hanginghead>... I'm sorry Dog.. It was hard to concentrate with my mouth watering from the pics of the brisket... plus from the looks of the last pic, it didn't look like you saved me any.. :LOL:

Just busting on ya...and cuz of all that you were my first deletion in the Sausage section ;) ...take that Puff.. :D

good looking brisket Dave!! Very nice smoke ring! If it tastes as good as it looks, you're a happy man!!!

wittdog said:
Smokey_Joe said:

Just busting on ya...and cuz of all that you were my first deletion in the Sausage section ;) ...take that Puff.. :D
There's a sausage section? [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Puff said:
wittdog said:
Smokey_Joe said:

May that horn stuffer make you more misreable then your first wife.. :D

wittdog said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:
Smokey_Joe said:

May that horn stuffer make you more misreable then your first wife.. :D
I've only had one wife and she's the best :D
That horn stuffer is a son of a bi*!h though :LOL:

Cliff H. said:
The brisket looked very moist Dave. You going to do something special with the point or did you just smoke a flat ?

Sorry to answer for Dave, but I was talking to him on Yahoo earlier and it was indeed just a flat!

Back
Top Bottom