Turkey Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
Saw a lil Butterball at the store and wanted to give it a try. I had a rack of ribs in the freezer so I decided to do that too. Had to slit it up cuz the wife no like rub :cry: When I got the turkey I saw some Jalaps that looked lonley so I had to take them home, plus bacon was on sale! ;)

Finally done!
Turkey was a little bit on the dry side. Used Mango Necter in the can.
The peppers were as hot as I have had all year! is there any way to tell from the outside hot hot one of these suckas is gong to be? Seems like a batch of them at a time are either mild or really hot. :P
I would have posted these pics sooner but I had gotton a call to bring my oldeast son to the boyscout camp. Seems he was elected to the "Order of the Arrow" Getting really close to Eagle Scout. They grow up too fast.

Nice job GH..if you want the Japs to be mild cut them in half and remove the ribs thats where most of the heat is.

Unity said:
Great looking plate, GH. What's on the pasta?

--John 8)
(Your son's Scouting achievements will serve him well the rest of his life. :) )
Nothing fancy...Pasta-roni Parmesian :oops:
Scouting has really turned him around. I am quite proud of both my scouts ;)

wittdog said:
Nice job GH..if you want the Japs to be mild cut them in half and remove the ribs thats where most of the heat is.
I do that all the time. I always like to give a few away and hate to see them get too surprised by heat. I like them that way myself, but turning neighbors and friends on to em is harder when you can't tell how hot there going to be. My grocery sells them shrink wrapped so I can't take a bite out of them in the store :? . I seems like this time of year they are quite hot regardless. Just curious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom