Turkey breast on the WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigGQ said:
I've used the Creole butter injection on smoked and fried turkeys. Turns out great to me.

Gonna have to try the AJ, WR, Honey Butter stuff. Sounds good. Was it sweet tasting, Puff?
A bit but I used the recipe for a whole turkey, I didn't adjust it for just a breast. Still good though ;)

Looks much nicer then those slabs of turkey I did a few weeks ago. I was really concerned about mind drying out because of lack of skin.

I must be a breast man.

Chiles

wittdog said:
Nice job Puff.....who did you give the chargriller to :D

and break up the yard collection of 7 lawnmowers, 5 old BBQ's, an old school bus/camper, 27 tires, a steel boat, 3 couches, 9 mini bikes, 4 55gal drums full of used motor oil, 3 baby cribs, and 2 stoves? No way!

ScottyDaQ said:
wittdog said:

and break up the yard collection of 7 lawnmowers, 5 old BBQ's, an old school bus/camper, 27 tires, a steel boat, 3 couches, 9 mini bikes, 4 55gal drums full of used motor oil, 3 baby cribs, and 2 stoves? No way!
I can't say anything...Buford busted a wheel at Oinkfest...so I might be a redneck....my BBQ pit is up on blocks :oops:

ScottyDaQ said:
wittdog said:

For your information.......it's 6 lawnmowers(2 with no wheels), 4 old BBQ's (Flower pots) , 25 tires (Had to put 2 on my truck), I traded the minibikes for a broken hot tub, couches are lawn furniture, used motor goes down the drain in front of my house(At night),boat? (What the hell happened to my boat?), my neighbor took the stoves pulled the guts out of them and smokes possums or whatever else he catches, cribs are now my daughters tree fort(kind of), you forgot the hood off a 1974 Ford pickup I use as an cabana over the hot tub. The bus is where my Mother In Law lives(I should go check on her,been a while since there was movement out there :shock: ).

To answer your question Dog, the CG is safely parked in the garage next to the old hot water tank. She ain't going nowhere :D

Back
Top Bottom