Tonights menu.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starwalt12

Cook
As me and my wife have just bought a house and a couple weeks from closing on it, I have decided to have a few friends over for one last Garage Session out here in the country before I move to town:( My Garage is always where the fun has been, some nghts too much fun......The WSM will get some work tonight as I have two Racks of BB ribs, not my choice of rib but it was all that was available, cole slaw, beans of course, gonna smoke a couple fattys, nothing special just the sausage. I am also making my first attempt at moink balls. I forgot to take pics of them in the beginning stages, but will take pics of everything from here on out. All of this will be smoked with a combination of oak and pear. Since I would imagine that by the time I make it into the house tonight (or probably tomorrow morning, technically) pics will be up tomorrow sometime. Should be a damn good time........

Well, there was no pictures I was too caught up in the evening. no pictures, didnt happen. I know this, but if there was pictures and if it actually had happened it would have been some awesone food. The moinks would have been fantastic. The ribs would have been the best ive done yet.

Enjoy your new digs Starwalt! Glad you enjoyed the parting shot! Pics of the first cook in the new place?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom