Todays cook not to be confused with tomarrow nights...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
A box of goodies…..Some will be made into ABT’s and the other chipotle peppers…

Some ribs for dinner…

Captain Morgan said:
He's in a contest with Larry to see who can post the most pics of his cooking. :grin:

Now I know why I've hated you for years!! Finney was right all along about you! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1cg8wlk4]He's in a contest with Larry to see who can post the most pics of his cooking. :grin:

Now I know why I've hated you for years!! Finney was right all along about you! 8-[[/quote:1cg8wlk4]
Jealousy?? :-k

Go Big or Go Home :D
We were feeding 4 adults and 2 kids...As fro the Japs some are for today, some for sunday and the majority I hope to make some Chipolte peppers out of......Belive it or not there was only 1/2 rack of ribs left which my buddy took back to his hotel room.....We were going to just order pizza and wings but the kids said Dad fire up Buford we want ribs......and then when my buddy got here he said I was hoping for ribs...So it worked out..nice start to vacation....I did pick up that nice 4 pack of Sam Adams that I think Mans Best Friend BBQ wrote about last week....The silicone mop didn't work all that great for the liquid mop but worked well as a sauce applicator....

Looks good witt!! Do you get your ribs at BJs too? I have been thinking of joining there because from the pics I see the meat looks like it has so much better marbleing than the place I goto now. And I think they might have better prices.

Chris

I get my ribs at BJs as well....I've been pretty happy with BJ's :!: Except my brisket didn't show up today......Luckily I had one in the freezer...

Captain Morgan said:
He's in a contest with Larry to see who can post the most pics of his cooking. :grin:
Guess I shouldn't post the pics from my practice session for th comp. :-( :) :) :grin: :grin:

wittdog wrote:
....The silicone mop didn't work all that great for the liquid mop but worked well as a sauce applicator....
Dude, I told you what that thing was good for at the store! :!: :grin:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
wittdog wrote:
....The silicone mop didn't work all that great for the liquid mop but worked well as a sauce applicator....
Dude, I told you what that thing was good for at the store! :!: :grin:
It work good for the sauce :)

wittdog said:
Go Big or Go Home :D
We were feeding 4 adults and 2 kids...As fro the Japs some are for today, some for sunday and the majority I hope to make some Chipolte peppers out of......Belive it or not there was only 1/2 rack of ribs left which my buddy took back to his hotel room.....We were going to just order pizza and wings but the kids said Dad fire up Buford we want ribs......and then when my buddy got here he said I was hoping for ribs...So it worked out..nice start to vacation....I did pick up that nice 4 pack of Sam Adams that I think Mans Best Friend BBQ wrote about last week....The silicone mop didn't work all that great for the liquid mop but worked well as a sauce applicator....

Enjoy it! I picked up another one last week. I looked again for some more and they didn't have any left. Talked about it with another liquor store owner and he had no idea what it was. Glad you got some. Let me know what you think of the George Washington Porter. I like Porter's but was not fond of that one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom