Today is MOO Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
ok.. so earlier this week I decide that I need to cook a case of briskets for upcomming catering job... so I go to costco and tell the man.... I need your heaviest case of briskets.... mmmmmmmm nice... 76.3 lbs (much better than last time)... anyway... on my way home another client calls and says... I want to change next week's menu from Pork & chicken to Pork and Brisket.... uhhhh welll, Ok.... so I send the wife back to costco to get another "biggest" case of briskets....

so today... I just put on 144 lbs of brisket flats ... 20 total.... that is an average 7.2 lbs a piece... NIIIICE... not to mention.. I was taking them out and the package said.. PRIME Beef.... I am anxious to see how they turn out.

here they are about halfway done...

those prime briskets cooked fast... I foiled em at 170 and put em back on and in no time they were done... they are all in the cambros now... I will be taking them out to cool and refrigerate in a little while... I'll slice em cold and bag em tomorrow

WoW, now that's what I call cookin...I mean BBq-in ;) ..
Fantastic job Gary! :D

ok... soooo... nuthin was really planned for dinner this evening... so I thought I would eat into the profits a little bit.......

and it was goooooooooooood!

Gary in VA said:
ok... soooo... nuthin was really planned for dinner this evening... so I thought I would eat into the profits a little bit.......

Yea, that happens around here to every now and then. Great looking chow! 8)

Gary in VA said:

Thats not eating into the profits, thats quality control! Great job Gary. How are you planning on re-heating?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Gary in VA":22nujimy]ok... soooo... nuthin was really planned for dinner this evening... so I thought I would eat into the profits a little bit.......

Thats not eating into the profits, thats quality control! Great job Gary. How are you planning on re-heating?[/quote:22nujimy]

big pot of boilin water.... I just got done slicing and putting in foodsaver. Those Prime briskets are the juciest I think I have ever done. Of course... they had plenty fat on them to start with.

Back
Top Bottom