thinking of a WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jack W. said:
Puff said:
chris1237 said:
Hey Puff man get it now before they jack the prices up. 179 is great deal for a WSM.

SO DO IT

Chris
Explain it to my wife #-o
You first, let me know what you think.
I'm kind of iffy myself 8-[

Wife...What are you crazy. Have you ever seen the price of the stuff they put on their face or rub on their hands. :-( I could buy 2WSM's and still get change! :)

DO IT!

Jack
$20 for face cream :eek: :eek:
I'm going to march right in there and tell my wife the way it is :-X :march:

Puff said:
Jack W. said:
Puff said:
chris1237 said:
Hey Puff man get it now before they jack the prices up. 179 is great deal for a WSM.

SO DO IT

Chris

Wife...What are you crazy. Have you ever seen the price of the stuff they put on their face or rub on their hands. :-( I could buy 2WSM's and still get change! :)

DO IT!

Jack

See ya! Been nice knowing you! :night:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Jack W.":3sysl8rn]
Puff said:
chris1237 said:

SO DO IT

Chris

DO IT!

Jack

See ya! Been nice knowing you! :night:[/quote:3sysl8rn]
I'm doing it I tell 'ya :march: :horse:

Keep cooking with your Chargriller and tell her you are going to save a few grand for a pull behind.

I really like my Chargriller for ribs "I know you have one too" but my WSM does butts great with very little adjusting. You wont be sorry so TELL your wife that you want a Klose but will settle for a WSM which will save her thousands of dollars.

DaleP said:
Keep cooking with your Chargriller and tell her you are going to save a few grand for a pull behind.

I really like my Chargriller for ribs "I know you have one too" but my WSM does butts great with very little adjusting. You wont be sorry so TELL your wife that you want a Klose but will settle for a WSM which will save her thousands of dollars.

Oooh That's a smart angle. :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom