Thermometer For Weber 22.5 OTG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2001Heel

Assistant Cook
Ok, so this probably isn't the right thread but there really doesn't seem to be an appropriate spot and, quite frankly, I don't think any of you will care where I ask the question. I recently picked up a slightly used 22.5 Weber OTG from someone who didn't use it. I want to add a thermometer to it so naturally I thought about picking up one from Weber. I called their customer service line and they were a pain in the arse to deal with. They literally would not sell me a therm since it isn't stock on the OTG. I have seen many people modify their OTG to add a therm, many with a therm from a WSM. My question to the experts....Where the hell can I buy a therm for WSM? Needless to say, Weber was useless to me...

2001Heel said:
Ok, so this probably isn't the right thread but there really doesn't seem to be an appropriate spot and, quite frankly, I don't think any of you will care where I ask the question. I recently picked up a slightly used 22.5 Weber OTG from someone who didn't use it. I want to add a thermometer to it so naturally I thought about picking up one from Weber. I called their customer service line and they were a pain in the arse to deal with. They literally would not sell me a therm since it isn't stock on the OTG. I have seen many people modify their OTG to add a therm, many with a therm from a WSM. My question to the experts....Where the hell can I buy a therm for WSM? Needless to say, Weber was useless to me...

Try calling Blackhawk Hardware in Charlotte NC. I buy all my Webber stuff from them.

http://blackhawkhardware.com/grilling-department/
704-525-2682

johnm said:
2001Heel said:

Try calling Blackhawk Hardware in Charlotte NC. I buy all my Webber stuff from them.

http://blackhawkhardware.com/grilling-department/
704-525-2682

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check this place out.

I picked one up from lowes. Drilled out the rivet on the exhaust and put it on there. Worked great and did not have to drill throught the steel and risk the proslin cracking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom