The Twins!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that sounds like a tasty set of birds =P~

What other kind of beer do you make?
My brother in law makes his own, it's not that bad.
It's fun when i'm his taste test Guinea pig :(

Puff said:
Now that sounds like a tasty set of birds =P~

What other kind of beer do you make?
My brother in law makes his own, it's not that bad.
It's fun when i'm his taste test Guinea pig :(
I make a very Hoppy beer on a regular basis I have a Scottish Ale conditioning in a refridge, should be ready by October. It is almost a black beer....very strong :!: But smooth :D
The Ginger beer is super stuff. A real change of pace. No strong flavors came through to the chickens today. I took pics at the end but a had to scramble to get it together and go to work. I will post it when I get home or in the AM. :)

ScottyDaQ said:
GH, looks gooooood!
What temp you doing em at? .... regardless... they should be done by now WHERE'S THE PICS? LOL
:grin:

Two posts above you...
"I took pics at the end but a had to scramble to get it together and go to work. I will post it when I get home or in the AM. " Green Hornet

Finney said:
ScottyDaQ said:
GH, looks gooooood!
What temp you doing em at? .... regardless... they should be done by now WHERE'S THE PICS? LOL

Two posts above you...
"I took pics at the end but a had to scramble to get it together and go to work. I will post it when I get home or in the AM. " Green Hornet

Scotty waits for no work schedule. :-X
Scotty demands Finished pics NOW. :razz:

Or whenever you get home, or in the morning is fine GH. 8-[

ScottyDaQ said:
Finney said:
ScottyDaQ said:
GH, looks gooooood!

Two posts above you...

Scotty waits for no work schedule. :-X
Scotty demands Finished pics NOW. :razz:

Or whenever you get home, or in the morning is fine GH. 8-[
Sounds like it's past Scotty's bed time. #-o

ScottyDaQ said:
GH, looks gooooood!
Here ya go!

Did them at 325* for 2 1/2 hours. Used oak for my wood. Lots of small sticks and some bark to keep the temp in line.

Hopps! What kind of hopps? Cascade would seem a bit mild for a Scott Lager, but I could see it with a yard bird ale.
:eek:fftop: but I like it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom