The Governor of VA will

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
be eating my barbeque tomorrow.

A buddy of mine is meeting with the Governer to discuss his Virgina Barbeque Sauce and have it classified as "A Virginia" product and it will be served on my pork. Now thats some advertising.

tim-kaine-1-sized.jpg

cool! One time a Govenor borrowed my iron because his clothes were
wrinkled.

Is that the same sauce you gave me a few years ago?

Captain Morgan said:
cool! One time a Govenor borrowed my iron because his clothes were
wrinkled.

Yep, thats the stuff.
bbq-16.jpg

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":8lo982k6]cool! One time a Govenor borrowed my iron because his clothes were
wrinkled.

Yep, thats the stuff.
bbq-16.jpg
[/quote:8lo982k6]

I hated that stuff!!!! lol, I hear you didn't like my Brunswick stew,
so we're even.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1jjlstvh][quote="Captain Morgan":1jjlstvh]cool! One time a Govenor borrowed my iron because his clothes were
wrinkled.

Yep, thats the stuff.
bbq-16.jpg
[/quote:1jjlstvh]

I hated that stuff!!!! lol, I hear you didn't like my Brunswick stew,
so we're even.[/quote:1jjlstvh]

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bill The Grill Guy said:

A buddy of mine is meeting with the Governer to discuss his Virgina Barbeque Sauce and have it classified as "A Virginia" product and it will be served on my pork. Now thats some advertising.

tim-kaine-1-sized.jpg

Congrats Bill. Can you write a message to the Gov? Tell him to give NOVA more money for mass transit so the roads clear a bit and Amy's mpg improves. Thanks... So what kinda pork are you cooking for his royalness?

bigwheel said:
Ahhh thanks. I didnt think that that was his pic.

bigwheel

I didn't vote. You coulda put Gomer's pic up there and I wouldn't notice the difference. Thanks for the politial lesson. I've only been here for three years and I guess that would support why the previous governor not running for re-election (which occurs in every other state).

Bill, let us know how the gov liked your pork and share any pics with us. OK? no pics = no cook = no gov eating your food. right?

WildFireEric said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

I didn't vote. You coulda put Gomer's pic up there and I wouldn't notice the difference. Thanks for the politial lesson. I've only been here for three years and I guess that would support why the previous governor not running for re-election (which occurs in every other state).

Bill, let us know how the gov liked your pork and share any pics with us. OK? no pics = no cook = no gov eating your food. right?

Oh believe me. If I COULD have been there I would have taken pics. Unfortuanatly I am stuck here at work.

The good news is I have been watching the news and there hasnt been any reports of anyone getting sick in the State Capital. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
WildFireEric said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Oh believe me. If I COULD have been there I would have taken pics. Unfortuanatly I am stuck here at work.

The good news is I have been watching the news and there hasnt been any reports of anyone getting sick in the State Capital. ;)

There was a rumor................. :twisted:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":rqvxuzx9]
WildFireEric said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

There was a rumor................. :twisted:[/quote:rqvxuzx9]

Where'd it go? :(

Bill The Grill Guy said:

tim-kaine-1-sized.jpg

That's great news.

Back
Top Bottom