The Governor of VA will

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smokey_Joe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":y6tnj8kh][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":y6tnj8kh]
WildFireEric said:
bigwheel said:
Ahhh thanks. I didnt think that that was his pic.

bigwheel

I didn't vote. You coulda put Gomer's pic up there and I wouldn't notice the difference. Thanks for the politial lesson. I've only been here for three years and I guess that would support why the previous governor not running for re-election (which occurs in every other state).

Bill, let us know how the gov liked your pork and share any pics with us. OK? no pics = no cook = no gov eating your food. right?

Oh believe me. If I COULD have been there I would have taken pics. Unfortuanatly I am stuck here at work.

The good news is I have been watching the news and there hasnt been any reports of anyone getting sick in the State Capital. ;)

There was a rumor................. :twisted:[/quote:y6tnj8kh]

Where'd it go? :( [/quote:y6tnj8kh]

Umm, I requested it sleep with the fishes.............

John A. said:
Any word on the meeting Bill?

Yeah, is the sauce gonna officially be labeled 'A VA Product' and your pork too?

Did the Gov need to use "VA Product" sickness bags or TP?

On a more interesting question, what did you do to keep the pork from drying out? you never gave any details of when you cooked it. Pulled pork dries out if left open, so did you leave some fat in it or pour some liquid back into it (but not enough to make it mushy). I'd like to know because the few times that I've reheated a bunch of pulled pork, i've added a little apple juice to when reheating or i put some of the pork juice (from the foil) back into the meat before putting into the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom