The different sauces....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know of a tutorial so to speak, but like Nick said and try Barbecue! Bible ~ Sauces Rubs and Marinades by Steven Raichlen too...Both books are good. And then, you can try these :wwnn:

The Joker said:
I don't know of a tutorial so to speak, but like Nick said and try Barbecue! Bible ~ Sauces Rubs and Marinades by Steven Raichlen too...Both books are good. And then, you can try these :wwnn:

You have some good looking sauces there Bill! =P~

The Joker said:

The Joker don't Joke when he posts some recipies! :eek: :!:

Thanks Man, Zilla

zilla said:
The Joker said:

The Joker don't Joke when he posts some recipies! :eek: :!:

Thanks Man, Zilla
Just remember to thank John if you use any. Nice guy to share his collection. :!:

I know it's about "John" "Mason" ~ I posted about it! But you keep bringing "John" up and I was just wondering why?? And if you read back a ways, they're not even "John" 's recipes ~ "John" got them off the net and reformatted them... #-o

I know the whole story of the recipes. I had them before you did. I might have even sent them to you, I don't remember. All this was way back in the first days of the other BBQ-4-U board.
John sent them to me and I was distributing them (with his permission) to people until you said that you would host them.

Anyway... Woody said he liked his jars. I just said I like those 'John' jars. It was stupid... now I wish I wouldn't have. #-o

Back
Top Bottom