The coolest thing at the fire expo in MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My thought was why not take a retired bandaid wagon (rescue squad) and turn it into something like that? You could even put a hitch on it and tow your rig.

A local friend bought a rig that looks very much like that rig and it was $140,000

Very nice

It's a full blown rolling resturant on wheels. Just think how much a building would cost.

It's nice

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2u5uaocb]This was on display there. It was built for fire departments. Check it out.

Bill, we put our fires out loooong before we need to cook a meal! :LOL:[/quote:2u5uaocb]

LOL, I had the same thought. I guess it would be nice for fund raising. :roll:

It would be a nice place for the family that lived in the house that caught fire that you guys couldn't save, to live in, while they're draining the water out of their new inground pool that was once a basement. :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
It would be a nice place for the family that lived in the house that caught fire that you guys couldn't save, to live in, while they're draining the water out of their new inground pool that was once a basement. :LOL: :LOL:

If you lame cops could catch the arsonist who set the fire, we wouldn't have to worry, but noooooooooooooooooooooo, your too busy eating donuts to have to work! [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif]

Back
Top Bottom