Thanksgiving Prime Rib Roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gomer1

Senior Cook
I am unfortunately allergic to poultry. This is the Prime Rib I did for Thanksgiving. When I thought it should have about 20 minutes to go I put my Dad's digital "instant read" thermometer into the roast. Turns out it wasn't so instant read, after a little it read 160 degrees. I really freaked out because every year he has done the prime rib he over cooks it. So after I freaked out for a little longer I found another thermometer, a analog one and it (must more quickly) read 120. It turned out great, followed Larry's instructions here.

Sure dont look overcooked. In fact I have seen cows hurt worse than than that which has got well. Like some say in Tejas..knock off the horns and wipe his *ss then just run him on by:) Looks great.

bigwheel

Gomer said:
I am unfortunately allergic to poultry. This is the Prime Rib I did for Thanksgiving. When I thought it should have about 20 minutes to go I put my Dad's digital "instant read" thermometer into the roast. Turns out it wasn't so instant read, after a little it read 160 degrees. I really freaked out because every year he has done the prime rib he over cooks it. So after I freaked out for a little longer I found another thermometer, a analog one and it (must more quickly) read 120. It turned out great, followed Larry's instructions here.

Gomer, it's not spelt L-a-r-r-y, it's N-i-c-k! Thanks

These?

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HTTP 404 - File not found

John A. said:
These?

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Look here, I'm pretty sure this is where he meant.
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11894

Back
Top Bottom