Taking The Plundge. Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Well the dude is finally out and now I get to store all my priceless trash, Oh I mean treasure in a storage garage so I can finally start work on the place. I have a roll off coming next week to take care of all the drywall trash, I thought I could get away with out a gutting. Never trust any one from a local code enforcer, Or any health goon on the phone! Get it in black & white with a signature!!!! Honest to gosh, I swear they make up the rules day to day. (Pickle bread folk they are.) I need to apologize to any one I offended the past month. Long hours and no progress gets me a little unstable. (along with a few adult beverages) DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.
Your pal (The idiot who is trying to fly solo)
Chris L,

Keep your head up. Once you get started and see some progress things will get better. Where’s the Q joint going to be located? My wife works out your way and my inlaws live close to Akron. They order enough from One Eyed Jacks. I’d be happy to send them your way. If you need an unskilled labor with a strong back and a week mind, let me know. I’d be willing to pitch in.

wittdog said:
Keep your head up. Once you get started and see some progress things will get better. Where’s the Q joint going to be located? My wife works out your way and my inlaws live close to Akron. They order enough from One Eyed Jacks. I’d be happy to send them your way. If you need an unskilled labor with a strong back and a week mind, let me know. I’d be willing to pitch in.

Ditto...like witt said...(except with a weak mind) :)

John give a fellow vampire a break. I’m running on fumes. Beside English is my second language. The other is not suitable for a family forum such as this. My vocabulary has been severely limited.

wittdog said:
John give a fellow vampire a break. I’m running on fumes. Beside English is my second language. The other is not suitable for a family forum such as this. My vocabulary has been severely limited.

Could'nt resist...I figured better me than some of the other spell checkers here...!

john pen said:
wittdog said:

Could'nt resist...I figured better me than some of the other spell checkers here...!

OUCH! #-o

john pen said:
wittdog said:

Why? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom