Take A Look At This Big Boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
worldslargestsmoker.jpg

Chuckwagoncook said:
Joker all that pit says is "Heck of alotta work" Its supposed to be fun and that dont look fun!!
No, it don't. I think I read somewhere that it takes a couple dozen people to work it! #-o

WOW! Talk about pit envy.

I have got to get somebody to show me how to put pics on here. The Beast is about ready to be seen.

The Joker said:
Wouldn't there be a serious temp diff problem between the back end closest to the fire box (seen other pics of this rig) and the far end??? Like the back might be 1000ºF and the front <200ºF??

Perhaps thats why the fold down stack is so tall .... to create a really good draft.

Shawn White said:
Wouldn't there be a serious temp diff problem between the back end closest to the fire box (seen other pics of this rig) and the far end??? Like the back might be 1000ºF and the front <200ºF??

Perhaps thats why the fold down stack is so tall .... to create a really good draft.
I do believe you're right. =D>

brian j said:
could you imagine firing that thing up to cook a butt and a couple of abt's for you and the wife? :grin:
LMAO! Which door? 1 thru 10... #-o

The Joker said:
[quote="brian j":b41zl3ig]could you imagine firing that thing up to cook a butt and a couple of abt's for you and the wife? :grin:
LMAO! Which door? 1 thru 10... #-o[/quote:b41zl3ig]
I would say the closet one to the fire :!:

Uncle Bubba said:
I believe this one was built by Klose. If not, he's built one that is billed as the worlds largest smoker.
I'm pretty sure you're right.

Puff said:
The Joker said:
[quote="brian j":2azabrgy]could you imagine firing that thing up to cook a butt and a couple of abt's for you and the wife? :grin:
I would say the closet one to the fire :!:[/quote:2azabrgy]
Not if you're smoking a block of cheese! :grin: :grin: :grin:

The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":2s2rvlap][quote="brian j":2s2rvlap]could you imagine firing that thing up to cook a butt and a couple of abt's for you and the wife? :grin:
I would say the closet one to the fire :!:[/quote:2s2rvlap]
Not if you're smoking a block of cheese! :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:2s2rvlap]
#-o Hey now I did a real nice job on a hunk of Sharp smoked with Mesquite Sun. :)

Puff said:
The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":qcm59xlz][quote="brian j":qcm59xlz]could you imagine firing that thing up to cook a butt and a couple of abt's for you and the wife? :grin:
Not if you're smoking a block of cheese! :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:qcm59xlz]
#-o Hey now I did a real nice job on a hunk of Sharp smoked with Mesquite Sun. :)[/quote:qcm59xlz]
You're gonna have to help this old man out with this one... #-o

The Joker said:
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":1j5nrz9h]
Puff said:
[quote="The Joker":1j5nrz9h][quote="brian j":1j5nrz9h]could you imagine firing that thing up to cook a butt and a couple of abt's for you and the wife? :grin:
Not if you're smoking a block of cheese! :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:1j5nrz9h]
#-o Hey now I did a real nice job on a hunk of Sharp smoked with Mesquite Sun. :)[/quote:1j5nrz9h]
You're gonna have to help this old man out with this one... #-o[/quote:1j5nrz9h]
Thats the kind of wood I used Sunday to smoke a hunk of cheese, and if I spelled it wrong I don't care :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom