Swelled head.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Just came home from a party that I provided the 2 butts and the 180 ABT's for....All but 4 ABT's gone and 90 percent of the butt gone....butt cooked for 19 hours and it was awesome. Added a little of my homemade sauce for reheating. Folks couldn't say enough about how good both were...After we ate, folks were comming up to me and asking me all kinds of questions about smoking, pork and briskets. I reffered a bunch of 'em to our site here as I couldn't answer their questions ('cause Im still a newbie !!!)..Family Reunion next weekend...cooking on Wed., refridgerating the ABT's and freezing the butt for serving on Saturday......

Just wanted to share....

That is great John! There is not one of us here who doesn't know exactly what you are talking about! Read my signature line. That is what this is all about. Hell, I don't even eat the stuff most of the time! I cooked and prepped for 36 hours last week for 300 people. When it was all said and done, I got about 100 "atta boys" and realized after I was home, that I hadn't even tasted a thing! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom