Sweet Pepper ABTs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oompappy

Sous Chef
I ran across some sweet mild peppers the other day that would fit in the pepper grill. My wife wont eat the hot pepper ABTs with jalapenos or fresnos. Got some mild for her and some hot for me. Stuffed with cooked ground sausage, blue cheese and sharp cheddar. She loved 'em!!!

good lookin eats pap! The colors are fantastic! Next time, stick a habanero in the middle of one those mild peppers and see if she notices!

That looks great pappy, gonna have to try them one of these days. I usually scrape the ribs out of some of the jalapenos so they aren't hot for my wife & daughter. Don't try what cappy said or you will end up sleeping with one eye open that night!

What's that little gadget you have them stuck in? they look good. my wife won't eat the hot ones either. :)

ABT's

Try coating your bacon with Dark Brown Sugar before you wrap the peppers. Mellows out the heat for someone that needs a more mild pepper.
Smoke On!!!!!
ed

Pig Candy ABT's

You got it Cappy. When the peppers are really hot, that sweet bacon makes a great compliment to the flavor.
Gonna have some tonight!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!
ed

Dang, I need to be making those and selling them..a peice of steel with some holes cut and legs welded to it..starting at 24 bucks...lol..Im taking orders !!

john pen said:
Dang, I need to be making those and selling them..a peice of steel with some holes cut and legs welded to it..starting at 24 bucks...lol..Im taking orders !!
That was my thoughts exactly, John. I'm starting a whole line of stuff and over-charging for it. You BBQ people are crazy enough to buy anything... for any price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom