sunday in the smoke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to see I'm not alone in the smoke today. Send up some smoke signals, Chris, so I can home in on your location! I'll be coming in on vines! :grin:

Nice looking cuts of meat and cool cooker.

Puff said:
Awful lot of meat there Chris :eek:
You having a party?

Nope no party. Trying to get as much practice in before my first comp at the end of aug.. The ribs are for dinner tonight. About 1/2 of the pork and brisket will be eaten through out the week. My dad and I will probly take some into work fri or sat and between the 3 of us there we'll go through go 11/2 -13/4 pound of meat. The rest will be sealed up and put in the freezer.

Chris

Woodman said:
Chris, you know, you oughtta join us at Oinktoberfest in late September!
I would love to join you guys at Oinktoberfest but there would be no way in hell I could ever convince my parents to drive me six hours to it. Maybe my senior year in highschool (3more years) Ill be able to drive up and come and play with you guys
Finney said:
want to come and see amish country you should come and compeat at new holland next year. Dont know how far it is from you but is a great comp.
Finney said:
I really like that cooker Chris.
I really like it too :D

BTW thanks for the best wishes at the comp guys

Chris

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Nice lookin smoke you got there chris. Do you make your own rub or use something special??

I make my own rub. I came up with it about a year ago and have been tweaking it ever since. I also make my own glaze and bbq sauce.

Chris

chris1237 said:
Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Nice lookin smoke you got there chris. Do you make your own rub or use something special??

I make my own rub. I came up with it about a year ago and have been tweaking it ever since. I also make my own glaze and bbq sauce.

Chris

Looks really good Chris. I may have to talk to you about your pit. Im thinkin about gettin the gator like yours with the double door. I may drop you a line later about it.

Back
Top Bottom