sunday in the smoke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chris1237 said:
Woodman said:
Chris, you know, you oughtta join us at Oinktoberfest in late September!
I would love to join you guys at Oinktoberfest but there would be no way in hell I could ever convince my parents to drive me six hours to it. Maybe my senior year in highschool (3more years) Ill be able to drive up and come and play with you guys
Finney said:
want to come and see amish country you should come and compeat at new holland next year. Dont know how far it is from you but is a great comp.
Finney said:
I really like that cooker Chris.
I really like it too :D

BTW thanks for the best wishes at the comp guys

Chris
Chris just tell your dad that the guys from the forum will buy their beer from him....A whole truck should about do..That way it would be a business trip.

wittdog said:
chris1237 said:
Woodman said:
Chris, you know, you oughtta join us at Oinktoberfest in late September!
I would love to join you guys at Oinktoberfest but there would be no way in hell I could ever convince my parents to drive me six hours to it. Maybe my senior year in highschool (3more years) Ill be able to drive up and come and play with you guys
Finney said:
want to come and see amish country you should come and compeat at new holland next year. Dont know how far it is from you but is a great comp.
Finney said:
I really like that cooker Chris.
I really like it too :D

BTW thanks for the best wishes at the comp guys

Chris
Chris just tell your dad that the guys from the forum will buy their beer from him....A whole truck should about do..That way it would be a business trip.

Ill try telling him that :grin: :grin:

One hell of a practice run for that comp. Chris =D> =D>
Everything looked great :!:

Back
Top Bottom