Stump Yardbird cookin' on the Mini Stumpster.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob In Fla.

Head Chef
Stump Yardbird cookin' on the Mini Stumpster.
170 was right after I closed the door. 250 was my target temperature regained about 7 minutes after I closed the door.
Gunna be GOOD!!!!!!!!!

It sure is easier to post pictures right from the camera and NOT have to upload 'em to PhotoBucket or similar... :roll:

Is there an occasion for 2 chickens or just good eating? Looks good Bob!
They come in a 2-pack from Sam's. I usually cook this same thing seasoned differently (and sometimes cooked indoors :() at least once a month. Good eating for salads, sandwiches, tacos, etc. Great and still moist even after being in the fridge a few days. It might even be great for caterings, parties, etc. So simple and so good!

I dig it......how are the coconut shell briquets?
So far, I'm liking them. They leave a reddish ash and the briquettes hold their shape even when fully burnt. A little jiggle of the grate and the ash falls apart.

$9.99 for 18 pounds is pretty-darned-good and since they are very dense, they burn hotter and longer. A little harder to light, though.

If there is a Lowe's around, they should have it.

Here's a couple of pictures I took of the ash. On the left is the ash from the Coshell, the right is Stubb's. Nothing at all scientific about the "test" because it was the ends of a bag of each just dumped into the basket. Probably had more of the Coshell than I did of the Stubbs.

This is an "edge" view of the same ash pan.

This is the Mini-Stumpster where it's going to sit on the trailer, next to it's Big Brother, the Monster.

Back
Top Bottom