Stuffed Chicken Thighs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
I tried stuff chicken thighs for the first time. I bought skinless thighs from Costcos. I heated poblano peppers in the oven then put in a plastic bag for awhile, then remove peppers from the bag and removed the thin waxy outer shell. I cut the pepper length wise, cut onions, and added a piece of cheese. I wrapped the thigh around the pepper, onions, and cheese (Monterey jack), I also added a little rub before wrapping. Then I wrapped the thighs in bacon and used toothpicks to hold in place. I placed them on the grill with a little oak wood chunks. About 15 minutes before they were done I sprinkled more rub on them.
It took about 45 minutes

Sorry for the glare on the final picture.
It is last nights left over corn bread being heated in the foil.

I could have eaten them all but one is for lunch tomorrow and the wife is taken the other one. Last week all I ate was peanut butter and jelly just about everyday. I realize PBJ maybe for kids but I still like them, but not all week!

cleglue said:
I could have eaten them all but one is for lunch tomorrow and the wife is taken the other one. Last week all I ate was peanut butter and jelly just about everyday. I realize PBJ maybe for kids but I still like them, but not all week!
PBJ to me is considered a main part of any diet =D>

Those look fantastic. The recurring problem I've had with that process is that I always seem to loose most of the cheese.

Good looking Q!

Jack

Back
Top Bottom