Steamship Ham Roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
That's beautiful James! I've never done a whole ham like that, only a shank or butt portion!

Well I been to three County Fairs and Goat Roping and ain't never seen the beat of that. I betta start keeping my eyes peeled. They nearly give hams away after New Years. Maybe I can stumble over one like that. Great looking grub.

bigwheel

Well the Warden spends about a thousand a week in Kroger so I will have her keep her eyes peeled. You doing the ten cent off on the gas deal? Makes for the cheapest gas in town on most occasions.

bigwheel

Well I had druther be gut shot than step inside a store which was currently or had ever been affiliated with Minyards. If I'm on the Frwy I take an exit so I dont even have to pass one on the Service Rd. They really got me hacked off on pork butts one time. They advertise em for .99 in the newspaper and you got to buy some they have all been busted out of the cryo..cut half in two close to the bone and put in Saran. The boney part was .99. The unboney part was close to two bucks. I was foolish enough to buy some and found a black hair about 4 foot long in one of the packs. They just a little too scammy for me. Now would have like to have met the Senorita with the 4 feet long hair:) Surely it wasn't from the armpit area. Whutcha think?

bigwheel

Well glad you seen the light so to speak. You know the big Sack n Save on Airport Frwy around Forest Ridge just reverted back to Minyards. Only use to go there is for some kind S. of the Border type deal a person cant buy at Kroger. Glad to hear you gave em a spanking on the ham. They deserve it.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom