St. Louis style Ribs are on the WSM *FINAL PICS ADDED*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bknox said:
Those ribs are truely beautiful!

I am making a pork butt Saturday for pulled pork sandwiches. This will be the first time using my new thermometer, except for taking temps around the house. I hope I get results as nice as yours.

Thanks. Did you end up getting the maverick?

Love2<º((((>< said:
Thanks for the compliments gentlemen! I did pull early, at 5 hours. They were very good, wife and inlaws loved them. Having family/friends compliment your bbq always makes it worth it. Here are the final pics:

I think I read some bad comments somewhere online about Cattlemen's bbq sauce, but it was pretty good if I dont say so myself.

Enjoy!

Those ribs looks extremely good. Cattlemen's isn't too bad if you doctor it up some.

bknox said:
Love2<º((((>< said:
Thanks. Did you end up getting the maverick?

Yes I did and all I know is that I am 97 degrees and my wife confirmed it from the living room :LOL:. I have been dying to use it! Thanks for asking.

Its one of those things like cell phones or internet! You ask yourself, how did people BBQ without it??!!

PantherTailgater said:
Love2<º((((>< said:
Thanks for the compliments gentlemen! I did pull early, at 5 hours. They were very good, wife and inlaws loved them. Having family/friends compliment your bbq always makes it worth it. Here are the final pics:

I think I read some bad comments somewhere online about Cattlemen's bbq sauce, but it was pretty good if I dont say so myself.

Enjoy!

Those ribs looks extremely good. Cattlemen's isn't too bad if you doctor it up some.

How would you recommend doctoring it up?

Back
Top Bottom