Spicewine Smoker on the Today Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spice1

Cook
Kingsford Charcoal is doing a kick off to the BBQ season in Manhattan with Chris Lilly on March 12th for the Today Show and Good Morning America. They have requested that a Spicewine Smoker be one of the cookers used for the show!

How Cool is that!!

Spice

That's awesome!!! Congratulations on the National Spotlight!! Hope it keeps you real busy with business!!!

Almost as good as a banner ad here...especially since all the spots have been bought up! :D I hope your wait time doesn't push out to 8 months!! :shock: :LOL: ;)

Greg Rempe said:
Almost as good as a banner ad here...especially since all the spots have been bought up! :D I hope your wait time doesn't push out to 8 months!! :shock: :LOL: ;)

You Snooze, You Lose!!! Oh well get with me if something opens up.

Spice said:
Greg Rempe said:

Just a hunch...the Today's Show might be a little better advertising venue then here!! :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Will do Jay...and congrats again!! 8)

Greg Rempe said:
Spice said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1v524d04]Almost as good as a banner ad here...especially since all the spots have been bought up! :D I hope your wait time doesn't push out to 8 months!! :shock: :LOL: ;)

Just a hunch...the Today's Show might be a little better advertising venue then here!! :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Will do Jay...and congrats again!! 8)[/quote:1v524d04]

I don't watch the Today Show... I do come here. ;)

Finney said:
Greg Rempe said:
Spice said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2g314r9n]Almost as good as a banner ad here...especially since all the spots have been bought up! :D I hope your wait time doesn't push out to 8 months!! :shock: :LOL: ;)

Will do Jay...and congrats again!! 8)

I don't watch the Today Show... I do come here. ;)[/quote:2g314r9n]

But I like Al more than I like you! :LOL:

12 march today show

Jay ,I first saw chris lilly on the tday 5 years ago and now a couple of trophies later . I am waiting for my spice wine to come. Jay is a great guy and I can't wait to get my cooker.
John
The First spice wine cooker in Va!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom