SPICE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You name it, I probably have it. I keep mine in pint mason jars and use the food saver lid attachment to seal them, I also keep them in a cool dry dark place to help preserve them. Pop the plastic and have fun. :grin:

Make sure you always have fresh ground black pepper, kosher salt, granulated garlic, onion powder, chili powder, dry mustard, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, cayenne and of course Old Bay. You can make anything taste good on the smoker or grill with any combination of these very basic ingredients.

Larry Wolfe said:
Make sure you always have fresh ground black pepper, kosher salt, granulated garlic, onion powder, chili powder, dry mustard, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, cayenne and of course Old Bay. You can make anything taste good on the smoker or grill with any combination of these very basic ingredients.

Ah HA !
The secret WolfeRub Recipe is OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottyDaQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Ah HA !
:faint: :faint: :faint:

ScottyDaQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Ah HA !

:)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Emeril's Original Essence. BAM

For someone who "wants" more Wolfe Rub I sure would have thought you would have said something different. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom