Spending a Saturday with my two best Butts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for compliments everyone. Turned out to be a pretty good meal. It ended up taking till around 5:45, 12.5 hrs, till we took the butts off the grill.

Sorry about not being to enlarge the photo guys. If I could figure out how to use the board's hosting site, I would post it up there but I didn't have much luck yesterday when I tried. Maybe one of the mods or admins could send me some info on exactly what I need to do in order to use the recommended site.

bige1, were you referring to the actual plates themselves? If so, my wife found those at Wal-mart, believe it or not. They work well to keep moist foods divided.

PantherTailgater said:
Captain Morgan said:
:) the ephotohut thing died. I'd reccomend www.imageshack.us
for hosting pics.

Thanks for the info Captain. =D> Here by popular demand..........

Looks great to me! But I've gotta say, the dish looks like the same one my little girls "Kids Cuisine" come in! Do you serve the BBQ with the Pop Rock dessert?? 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
PantherTailgater said:
Captain Morgan":3w4cxj0m]:-) the ephotohut thing died. I'd reccomend [url="http://www.imageshack.us said:
www.imageshack.us[/url]
for hosting pics.

Looks great to me! But I've gotta say, the dish looks like the same one my little girls "Kids Cuisine" come in! Do you serve the BBQ with the Pop Rock dessert?? 8-[[/quote:3w4cxj0m]

Dont worry about him panther, he still eats on paper plates. He doesnt get out much to see whats on the market in flatware. I like that plate. I have bought square plates for my "anything butt" presentations.

Larry Wolfe said:
PantherTailgater said:
Captain Morgan":w9emcr5c]:-) the ephotohut thing died. I'd reccomend [url="http://www.imageshack.us said:
www.imageshack.us[/url]
for hosting pics.

Looks great to me! But I've gotta say, the dish looks like the same one my little girls "Kids Cuisine" come in! Do you serve the BBQ with the Pop Rock dessert?? 8-[[/quote:w9emcr5c]

:grin: I like them because they are colorful. I've got some green and yellow ones too that you'd like even better!

One more question there Panther. From the pics it looked like the butts were as close to the firebox as they could get. Just wondering if that is right or am I backwards somehow?

If they were then how did you keep them from burning?

Cliff H. said:
One more question there Panther. From the pics it looked like the butts were as close to the firebox as they could get. Just wondering if that is right or am I backwards somehow?

If they were then how did you keep them from burning?

I prefer using the main chamber rather than the sfb for the fire source so the butts are at the other end of the main chamber from the fire. I guess it's just me but I find it easier to maintain the temp with indirect heat from there with less charcoal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom