Smokin arm roasts- 1st time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never cooked an arm roast before, so here goes! These are at 2 hours. Got my fingers crossed.[attachment=0:18ibj90l]DSC00284.JPG[/attachment:18ibj90l]

Attachments

• DSC00284.JPG
    DSC00284.JPG
    284.6 KB · Views: 586
I'm not sure what an arm roast actually is.. It's a beef roast of some sort. I applied a rub, then smoked with pecan wood till it hit 165 degrees internal..(Way too long I might add). I wasn't sure if it would be a puller or a slicer.. Definately a slicer.. The texture resembles a pork loin. I let it rest for an hour before slicing it. It has an excellent tast, however, it needs some sort of gravy or dip (like a french dip). I think that might bring it together. I froze the slices till I can find a dip for it, then it'll be experimental from that point..

well, you were supposed to say
"what's updog?"

to which I would have replied
"nothin' dog, what's up wit you?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry

Now a 12 year old wannabe gangsta in Tejas would just say..Sup. We like to keep things short and brief in our branch of the hood. Now if the cops show up they say rut row Five O and all take off running. Great looking arm roast the young man has in the pic might I add. That would make some good burgers and/or chili I gharontee. Carne Guisada? Si si Senor.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom