Smoker/grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

igor91

Assistant Cook
Hey guys, I had an offset smoker and it finally gave out on me. The bottom of the smoke chamber started to rust through so we tried our best to patch it up, now the fire box is rusting through and its a fire hazard so i had to finally toss ol' smokey.

I need suggestions on types/where to get a new grill/smoker. I really like the Santa Maria Grills, Smokers, and gas grills(i'd love a charcoal but I've yet to see big ones). I do pretty decent bbq parties. My offset was a pretty standard size. It's like the generic ones you can get from walmart for $200 - $400 pretty sure that's where it originally was bought. I want something that's a little more heavy duty, and something that cooks really well. I really don't want to buy something that can't handle or hold a lot of meat. But I'm not looking into trailers yet.

Hey guys, I had an offset smoker and it finally gave out on me. The bottom of the smoke chamber started to rust through so we tried our best to patch it up, now the fire box is rusting through and its a fire hazard so i had to finally toss ol' smokey.

I need suggestions on types/where to get a new grill/smoker. I really like the Santa Maria Grills, Smokers, and gas grills(i'd love a charcoal but I've yet to see big ones). I do pretty decent bbq parties. My offset was a pretty standard size. It's like the generic ones you can get from walmart for $200 - $400 pretty sure that's where it originally was bought. I want something that's a little more heavy duty, and something that cooks really well. I really don't want to buy something that can't handle or hold a lot of meat. But I'm not looking into trailers yet.

Hello , i own a blog where i post buying guides and reviews for all bbq equipment ( its fairly new actually but i post honest guides)

for me , I'd buy a gas grill .
Gas because its cheaper on the long run and you wont have to do much preparation prior to your BBQ party . I personally love it , I wouldnt choose an electric one because you can't bring it anywhere .

If you like , i have written a full blog post about charcoal vs gas grills and maybe that can help you choose . I think a char broil classic 6 burner grill will fit your needs , its on 30% sale right now on amazon and honestly i recommended this because i think its a great product , It has a combined cooking area of 900 sq inches so it will be possible for you to cook a lot of steaks or ribs :D , i make money by being an amazon affilliate but you can search for it yourself on amazon you wont have to use my site .

if find anything helpful on my site and you like the grill i suggested you , i wont mind you contacting me and using my generated link though . this product its not in my site , I looked it up before writing you this reply .
Thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom