Smokenator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TRD,

Don't own one but I own a similar product that came out a couple years before, a very similar set up. I rarely use it anymore because I own WSM's but I was able to maintain low temps in my kettle while using it. As far as the smokenator, I've never heard a bad word about it. I think if you do a search on Youtube you will find some videos of it being used.

Ditto what Bruce said...I know a guy who lives in Florida that owns one and he loves it! The owner of the company is a really great guy as well...I don't think you can go wrong in my opinion!

I have one but rarely use it anymore because I have a WSM and a UDS now. The Smokenator works as advertised and is real easy to use.

I love mine. It puts the right amount of heat where you want it and all you do is keep it full while cooking. Get one and play with it. You don't have to restrict yourself to only adding coals to it, you can also add a few right under the meat and so forth. My old Weber Kettle is my grill of choice when camping and I don't leave home without the Smokenator.

Back
Top Bottom