Smoked ribs #5 JB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ha8_FNm2Tg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ha8_FNm2Tg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Killer Ribs bro. I know about shakin bottles at resturants. Saw a man shake ketchup and the cap flew off and the people at the next table got drenched.. I had to laff...What's all in the tater salad? Beans looked good too with Jack's in them.. [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

surfinsapo said:
Killer Ribs bro. I know about shakin bottles at resturants. Saw a man shake ketchup and the cap flew off and the people at the next table got drenched.. I had to laff...What's all in the tater salad? Beans looked good too with Jack's in them.. [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Tators, Mynass, S&P, HB eggs, & dill relish. Sometimes I add bacon crumbles too.
Them beans rocked with Jacks. I edited out where I added more Jacks about a heapin 1/2 in all

lol
Man it's good to be home and be able to watch Double Damnit Boy Productions again.

Bravo bro

ABout the lid on hot sauce and Ketchup;

When I was a kid I worked in resturaunt in Daleville called Country Kitchen just off I-81 across from the truck stop and behind the gas station, some of you may know where this is.

A guy that worked there put a penny in a ketchup bottle one evening and the next day or possibly the day after, put it in the mangaers office. When Skippy the manager ate lunch, he grabbed a plate of chicken fingers and went into the office. When he came out he was covered in ketchup. The penny built up gas in the bottle and when the lid was removed it exploded. We thought that was funny, he was fit to be tied.

About 4 hours @275, no foil, no baste, no apple juice mist... Their is no sauce on the ribs in the photos either, thats natrual juices from the ribs

Hey JB, they have those on sale for $0.79/lbs this weekend... What do you get for them in BRSla? I feel like some now that I stared at yer pics... :shock:

surfinsapo said:
Hey JB, they have those on sale for $0.79/lbs this weekend... What do you get for them in BRSla? I feel like some now that I stared at yer pics... :shock:

I didn't even look at the price, I go by how much meat is carved from between the bones. If they got plenty meat or there cut flat across the bones I buy em at any cost

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom