Smoked Chicken/Salsa Verde Chicken Quesadillas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Chicken was $0.88/lb so I picked up 4 of them. Smoked them at 275* with nothing on them and peach and cherry wood for smoke.

Shredded all 4 and will food saver most of it for future meals.

While the chicken was cooking I made some salsa verde

Chopped up some of the chicken and added Mexican blend cheese, salsa verde, and green onion for quesadillas. Not the prettiest stuff but it tastes good.

Warmed up some corn tortillas on a CI pan and added the mixture then folded the tortillas over

Done and ready to eat, time to dig in!!!

While I was at the store I picked up a cheap ham too and decided to throw it on the WSM to since I had plenty of coals left when the chicken was done. It still has about an hour to go before I take it off.

Heck ya! Send me a dozen or so :D.
After reading all these posts today, i'm gunna put a hurtin on something hot and juicy today ( my stomach is growling already) :(

I am still trying to figger out the defintion of a Quisadillio. I dont think they had those in Corpus or Robistown Over There..back in the good old days. They also aint never heard of a Fajita. I think some gay chef over on Oak Lawn in Dallas invented all this stuff in the 80's. Now is this hot or warm?

Back
Top Bottom