Sirloin tip roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Doing a sirloin tip roast on Wed. Any suggestions / concerns ? My plan is to put it in the wsm with salt and pepper..garlic inplanted with in and take it up to 140, wrap and rest for a few hours. Going to grill some zuchini, and also serve with tomatoe salad and french fries ( I just got a new fryer basket Im itching to break in).

Finney said:
I would cook at around 275*. Pull it off at around 130* and let it rest just long enough for the internal temps to drop to around 120. Slice thin and eat with a horsey sauce or pepper jelly.

DITTO! Except the pepper jelly part! Add some thin sliced onions to the sandwich if you wish as well.

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
I would cook at around 275*. Pull it off at around 130* and let it rest just long enough for the internal temps to drop to around 120. Slice thin and eat with a horsey sauce or pepper jelly.

DITTO! Except the pepper jelly part! Add some thin sliced onions to the sandwich if you wish as well.

I wouldn't put the pepper jelly on a sandwich either... but he didn't say he was making a sandwich.

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:

I wouldn't put the pepper jelly on a sandwich either... but he didn't say he was making a sandwich.

Sandwich or not, I wouldn't put pepper jelly on it! [smilie=nonono.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom