shroomer burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Went to the store last night for something for dinner..strip steaks $9.99 a lb, 1 rack of bb ribs $17.00...wtf...My local store is the only one around for many miles and they are whores...

Said screw it and got some burger, onion rolls, swiss and chedder cheese and mushrooms...Also picked up a big sweet onion and made some rings..

That looks good, but it ain't no steak. Added up you probably paid the same price as you would have for steak and ate burger. :shock: WTF

Good looking burgers John. I feel your pain, Choice strips at the butcher here are $12.99 a pound and BB's are $5.00 a pound. :shock:

wittdog said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Man, I havent had a good mushroom and swiss burger in for ever. They look great John.
Maybe one of the girls could cook you one :LOL:

15.gif
12.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":eek:01bqiyx]JP, your drinking girly mans beer!
I wonder who he got it from cuz JP don't buy beer.

He wasn't visiting you, was he? :shock:[/quote:eek:01bqiyx]
Nope I'm still stuck with some of that lite beer crap from the last time he was here.

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1z5c57u2]JP, your drinking girly mans beer!

He wasn't visiting you, was he? :shock:
Nope I'm still stuck with some of that lite beer crap from the last time he was here.[/quote:1z5c57u2]

Free beer ?? What, where...????? Im working all weekend, but Im thinking a trip to Witts early next week might yield some good leftovers from the FF...And I hear he's got free beer...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john pen said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1uh82sem]
wittdog said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1uh82sem]JP, your drinking girly mans beer!

He wasn't visiting you, was he? :shock:
Nope I'm still stuck with some of that lite beer crap from the last time he was here.[/quote:1uh82sem]

Free beer ?? What, where...????? Im working all weekend, but Im thinking a trip to Witts early next week might yield some good leftovers from the FF...And I hear he's got free beer...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:1uh82sem]
Later in the week would be good...I'm going to be out for a few days "sick". ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom