Saturday allnighter for Sunday.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
It’s been sometime sen I have been able to do any barbecuing so last night I put a brisket on the new CG. I was able to try out my new charcoal basket I made. It work like a charm I was able to keep a temp of 225 for 6 hours Than I few a sleep an that was when I had some problem. It took a little bet of work to get it back but no lost. Hear are so picture I will post more when they are done.

Thanks,
Missing Link.

I fix the problem with these pictures.

Link,
How's it turning out bud? Pic's look great! BTW, there's a different link (not related to you) on Image Shack that you can choose when you upload your pic's that will enlarge when you click on them. When you click on the pic's you have it just takes you to their website, it should enlarge the pic's. Anyways, looks like you gotta good cook going!

Larry everything is under control. :) I just wrap my briskets and I put the bean on An I'm waiting to put the sausage on.

The Missing Link said:
Larry everything is under control. :) I just wrap my briskets and I put the bean on An I'm waiting to put the sausage on.

Cool!! I kinda wish I was cooking again today, but I have so much food from yesterday left!! Keep the pic's coming Link!!

Looks like good eats Link. I know what you mean when it comes to struggling with posting pics. Keep at it. We want to see you good looking food.

Griff

Hear what you been waiting for all day an update from me! I put this brisket on at 200am this morning I took the flat off at 1100am. The brisket came out the way I hope for not much smoke ring but great flavor my kids Keep coming to get more as I was cutting it who could ask for anything batter than that. Hear are the last of my pictures I will be trying a pork butt hopefully next weekend.

Thanks for your help,
Missing Link.

I learn alot on this cook This is my 2 cook on the char-griller so it can only get batter from hear on out.

Thanks,
Missing Link.

Back
Top Bottom