Salmon help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks John. I actually read to remove the pinion bones via tweezers or pliers from Jim Minions Recipe. (Big Dude left a link) However I did not remove them cause I forgot. I was in a hurry just to get it marinaded and on the WSM. It turned out O.K........I think it might be better than i thought cause i kinda have a prejudice againt salmon cause of salmon patties.....yuk bla phowee nasty salmon patties. :shock: :D

Well glad to hear Salmon foray worked out good for ya. In fact I got so emotionally involved with the project that I instructed the Warden to fry up some Salmon Patties just last night for supper. Had some scalloped tates outta the box and a big old can of Bush's Sweet Beans to go with. Also maybe some kinda rabbit food..I forget right now but know it had Ranch Style dressing on it. Now a person cant hardly turn up the nose on a meal like that huh? Sure made me highly aromatic flatulent today. Guess it was the sweet beans which is the culprit on that deal. :oops: They must have forget to roll em with a rolling pin prior to cooking. That squeeze all the gas out of em ya know?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom