Roll Call for Smoke on the Beach - April 21-22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I'll be there along with Finney and Rev Jr. on "BBQ-4-U.com Competition Team".

Captain Morgan, Jack W. and Walter SC will be there as well on the "Captain Morgan and the Misfits" comp team!

I'm going to be in a Barbecue Competition???

Ultra Cool!!!

What are we cooking and what do we win??

I got some really boss recipes for hamburgers and hot dogs!

:razz: :razz: :razz: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Jack

Jack W. said:
I'm going to be in a Barbecue Competition???

Ultra Cool!!!

What are we cooking and what do we win??

I got some really boss recipes for hamburgers and hot dogs!

:razz: :razz: :razz: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Jack

Answer : we is cooking Q , win : braggin rights !!
Man this is gonna be funnn!!!!!!

YaYa said:
I was looking forward to going but my partner and I decided to go to Hemingway for the Shag Festival ( He's always wanted to compete there ) - we'll be in Dillon and Columbia in May.

That is of course your choice to make , good luck with it. But I perfer Smoke on the Beach , and am realy looking forward to being there with everybody.

YaYa said:
I was looking forward to going but my partner and I decided to go to Hemingway for the Shag Festival ( He's always wanted to compete there ) - we'll be in Dillon and Columbia in May.

I've always had a hankering to do the Shag Festival too. It's a great contest and the Friday Night hoot is a blast. I judged it last year. First time I ever had to pick the best out of 40 samples of basically the same BBQ. It was the toughest contest for me to judge last year. Make sure you get to Scotts outside of town before you leave. Some of the best Q I've had in a while. Watch out though, that stuff is hot! :eep:

Good Q and Good Luck !

Jack

Larry Wolfe said:

Captain Morgan, Jack W. and Walter SC will be there as well on the "Captain Morgan and the Misfits" comp team!
If you guys will buy me a ticket I'll be there :D . Looks like I might be In New Orleans cleanin' up the mess, =D> , It sounds like a lot of fun :D Or I could just hitchhike :!:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

If you guys will buy me a ticket I'll be there :D . Looks like I might be In New Orleans cleanin' up the mess, =D> , It sounds like a lot of fun :D Or I could just hitchhike :!:
Sounds like hitchhiking might be the way to go.
If you can get there... Cappie has a cooler full of beer.
There's a rumor that someone will make crawfish ABTs... of course that was supposed to happen there last Sept and we still haven't seen them. #-o

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

If you make it to SOTB Puff, bring safety goggles. We'll explain later.

I hear they are having security check-points this year and are confiscating all bungee chords.
2.gif

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2nljpnen]I'll be there along with Finney and Rev Jr. on "BBQ-4-U.com Competition Team".

If you make it to SOTB Puff, bring safety goggles. We'll explain later.[/quote:2nljpnen] I listened to the pod cast, heard something about flying bungy cords :eek:

Finney said:
There's a rumor that someone will make crawfish ABTs... of course that was supposed to happen there last Sept and we still haven't seen them. #-o

Biq GQ is planning on joining the smoke...as a judge this year. Will hang and play all night too. And if your good little monkeys, I might make the crawfish ABTs this time. That is if I'm not too tired from helping your guys mangle the alphabet soup tent from last year!! :eek:

BigGQ said:
Finney said:

Biq GQ is planning on joining the smoke...as a judge this year. Will hang and play all night too. And if your good little monkeys, I might make the crawfish ABTs this time. That is if I'm not too tired from helping your guys mangle the alphabet soup tent from last year!! :eek:

No problem Garland, I sold that PITA tent!

BigGQ said:
Finney said:

This is sounding more and more fun by the minute!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom