Ribs with Ddogs rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
I just put ribs on with Ddogs Original rub. I thought we had something elst to do today but found out it is next weekend so I decided to do a slab of ribs using Ddogs rub. First taste out of the bag revealed it is a sweet tasting rub. I'll let you know more after the ribs tonight.

cleglue said:
I just put ribs on with Ddogs Original rub. I thought we had something elst to do today but found out it is next weekend so I decided to do a slab of ribs using Ddogs rub. First taste out of the bag revealed it is a sweet tasting rub. I'll let you know more after the ribs tonight.

Man those look good! :D :D :D

I left the ribs in the smoke for 4 hours. I'm foiling them for 1 hour then back on the smoker naked. I usually glaze with something but I'm not today because I want to make sure I get the full taste of Ddogs rub.

Looks like it's gonna be a great meal cleglue! I'm using ddog rub (apple) tomorrow on chicken thighs on the kettle. I'm also not gonna sauce them so I can taste the rub on them. The apple rub sounds very interesting!

The ribs tasted good. I used mustard and put the rub on the ribs. Ddogs Original Rub is sweet and peppery out of the bag. It is also very finely ground. I only tasted the sweetness once the ribs were done. I've been told I've burned my taste buds. My wife could taste both the sweetness and the pepper on the finished ribs. I asked her if she would buy the product and she said yes. I would buy the rub again. Ddog thanks for the sample.

Nick,
Good luck with the thighs tomorrow. Let us know how the apple taste.

Back
Top Bottom