Ribs from yesterday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Just a few snaps...no finished picks but these were some of the best I have done so far!

The Klose
DSC_0004.jpg

The Ribs Ready to come off to eat
DSC_0005.JPG

Inside the firebox (apple wood)
DSC_0006.JPG

Homemade BBQ Sauce
DSC_0007.JPG

I just dont see why a man in your position has to make their own sauce, when there are so many great commercial sauce available to you, :LOL:
Everything looks great Mr. Rempe!!!!!

Ribs look goood Greg! Great looking sauce. Nice cooker you got there too.
I see you got a water pan in the bottom of your pit next to the firebox does that help with a hot spot next to the fb or to add moisture in pit?

DarylCincy said:
I see you got a water pan in the bottom of your pit next to the firebox does that help with a hot spot next to the fb or to add moisture in pit?

I don't use it to add moisture...I think that's a myth a lot of people seem to cling to for some reason...I use it to help with the hot spot and to bat back the flames a bit as they like to sneak under the baffle from time to time. :D

Greg That Klose looks Nice! I talked to Dave a couple times on the phone (who hasn't :roll: actually I listened to Dave on the phone ;) )
Ribs lookin' mighty fine too! Glad to see a post from the Admin. !

8)

BluzQue said:
Greg That Klose looks Nice! I talked to Dave a couple times on the phone (who hasn't :roll: actually I listened to Dave on the phone ;) )
Ribs lookin' mighty fine too! Glad to see a post from the Admin. !

8)

I thought Cappy was the admin ;)

DarylCincy wrote:

I don't use it to add moisture...I think that's a myth a lot of people seem to cling to for some reason...I use it to help with the hot spot and to bat back the flames a bit as they like to sneak under the baffle from time to time.

WoW...................:}-

I love it when I see wood being used :arrow: the REAL smoke flavor... 8)
Wood burners RULE :!: :!: :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom