Ribs For Lunch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Joker said:
Damn it!!! You HAVE my number!! =P~

Well that should be telling you something Willie! :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Why don't you do stuff like that with your free time Willie?? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Larry Wolfe said:
Well that should be telling you something Willie! :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:
Guess you're right Larry ~ He won't answer email either. :-(

Bryan S said:
:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:
You hongry Bryan??? :)

You must be reading my mind Pigs, got 3 slabs of baby backs on the WSM since 1pm for dinner tonight.

Head Country Rub, HomeBBQ Rib Rub, Texas BBQ Rub Original

3 small chunks of Pecan and 3 Cherry over a chamber of Royal Oak lump.

WSM hummin along at 235.

Yes Jack, Good stuff indeed. I have not talked to Bill Arnold is some time, But sounds like things are busy there. Great guy and great to see some one who got the boot from his job (down size deal) Get back on his feet so fast.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Yes Jack, Good stuff indeed. I have not talked to Bill Arnold is some time, But sounds like things are busy there. Great guy and great to see some one who got the boot from his job (down size deal) Get back on his feet so fast.

Bill is one of the good guys. I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he is busy. He finally got someone to help get him organized. He personally touches every gallon he supplies to be sure of quality. He always goes the extra mile.

Good Q!

Jack

The Joker said:
Guess you're right Larry ~ He won't answer email either. :-(

Still...No response... :) Guess I hit a little too hard.... #-o

The Joker said:
[quote="The Joker":2ekg385t]Guess you're right Larry ~ He won't answer email either. :-(

Still...No response... :) Guess I hit a little too hard.... #-o[/quote:2ekg385t]

Maybe he just doesn't like men that wear makeup? You may also be more of a Romantic than he is looking for?? 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="The Joker":1w3kdk22][quote="The Joker":1w3kdk22]Guess you're right Larry ~ He won't answer email either. :-(

Still...No response... :) Guess I hit a little too hard.... #-o[/quote:1w3kdk22]

Maybe he just doesn't like men that wear makeup? You may also be more of a Romantic than he is looking for?? 8-[[/quote:1w3kdk22]
Yeah, that must be it... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom