ribs are on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
Both of my sons and my daughter-in-law got in last night. We were discussing what to eat tonight and my youngest (he's 30) said "Dad, do you mind smoking some ribs?" I put the ribs on right after shoveling out the WSM.

Griff

OK, I know no pic equals no cook. Here's a start. It's 12* out and I don't want to open the lid until I need to. More pics to follow.

Griff

It's great that the kids requested ribs.....send some of that snow down here..John Pen want's a white xmass.

Hey Griff..maybe that thing would cook mo betta if you moved it into your Igloo. Should at least break wind a little. I know they had a fire in there in the Anthony Quinn Movie. Just trying to think of all the angles here.

bigwheel

Uh oh........................no follow up pic's, I think Griff found the booze!!! :shock: We're just gonna get the hungover finished pic's! :)

You need booze when cook in such exteme cold....that's what I tell everyone.. ;) I hope one of dem der bears didn't git him...or is it a beer that got him.

Larry Wolfe said:
Uh oh........................no follow up pic's, I think Griff found the booze!!! :shock: We're just gonna get the hungover finished pic's! :)

Larry pretty much called this one. This is the one finished pic I remembered to take.

Griff

Back
Top Bottom