ribs and chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1237

Sous Chef
I am doing a few racks of ribs and a chicken just came off. It seem a little dry from first taste but we will see.

Here are a few pics

I like the Sono Tube concept :idea:

You have to be on your toes to come up with something new or be the first to try something different with this passtime.

Here are the finished ribs. They were very good but not the best I have done. I made a change to my glaze I like the old way better.It was nice to get back Qing again. The tube was the try and block the wind it was causing problems with my fire. So I went in the grage and found that. It helped out some but it would have been better to turn the pit before I started.

p1010044hw6.jpg

Chris

Nick Prochilo said:
Looks good Chris. What kind of change did you make to your glaze and why didn't you like it?

I did a mustard glaze like normal. I add one thing and more of one but I cut out alot of stuff that I normaly use. It seemed that the glaze had and overpowering taste. To mustardy. One thing that I normaly do that I did not do here was put the glaze one during the last 10-15min of cooking do not know if that made a difference. It was not bad but I would not do it again.

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom