Ribs and burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Put a rack of pork ribs on for the wife and myself for lunch and threw some burgers on to carry to work for lunches this week. What internal temp do I need to cook them (burgers) and do yall have any other suggestions on the burgers.

For the burgers anywhere from 150-160 should be good. I think the FDA recommends 160 for ground beef.

Chris

I like cheese on my burgers!

I also try to cook up something on sundays to bring to work for lunch during the week. Haven't tried hamburgers, though. How do you plan to reheat?

Looks great TK! I've also taken burgers to lunch and just eat them cold. I'm in the truck most of the day and don't have any means to re-heat.

Sorry I didn't post the finished pics of the cook. We were going to eat the ribs for lunch but my motorcycle buddies showed up and they ate all the burgers that I had planned on carrying for lunches this week. So the wife and I ate the ribs for supper. I was to embarass to tell yall I was cooking store bought sasauge to.lol Anyway here is our supper. Ribs, sasauge, sweet potatoe with butter and brown sugar, homemade cole slaw and corn on the cob.

Scotty, you passed right by the burger class and into whole meatloaf sammy. Wow.
Nick, a trick I have used on reheating a sammy on the road is to go into a larger size gas/food place. Fix up a cup of coffee and look one of the people behind the counter in the eye and say (don't ask) "put this in your Microwave for 30 seconds please". If they hesitate, just say "I just need it warmed, give it 30 seconds". 99% of the time you get a hot lunch. LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom