Ribbes on the smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Put 4 racks of Swift Med Pork Ribs on Sunday morning about 7 and cooked them 4 1/2 hours and were done. Rub them down with WRO and was very happy with the end results. Cooked them at 250 and figured it would take about 6 hours and was really shocked they were done that quick. Had some cowboy beans and a patotoe casserole to go alone with them. And for desert we had a ooey gooey cake that is out of this world. No calories in it at all :shock:

Ribs rubbed down with WRO

Ribs on the smoker

Bone sucking ribs :LOL:

Ooey gooey cake Ummmmm

Pack of bodin that was thrown on the smoker

Plate ready to eat

Oh yeah that's what I'm talking about! I haven't had ribs in awhile, but after seeing those I'm due for some!!

007bond-jb said:
Yummers TH I aint tried Boudin on the grill before
JB I have a sure enough coonass that works for me and she said the same thing. Her and her brother put some on the grill and said they loved it.

You Louisiana guys don't know how good you've got it, being able to buy stuff like boudin and andouille without having to search for exotic-food stores or have it shipped. I'm jealous.

--John

Unity said:
You Louisiana guys don't know how good you've got it, being able to buy stuff like boudin and andouille without having to search for exotic-food stores or have it shipped. I'm jealous.

--John

Boudin is easy to make. You don't need to stuff it; make paddies. I make the rice/milk version that turns out as good or better than I had in La.

Rag said:
Unity said:

--John

Boudin is easy to make. You don't need to stuff it; make paddies. I make the rice/milk version that turns out as good or better than I had in La.
Wouldn't mine making some patties and trying that. Most people in the south don't grill the boudin but heat it up in boiling water. Most people that have tried grilling it say they like it better that way. Not all brands are good(I guess like anything else) but Savoie's is a good brand. Here is a link to it.

www.savoiesfoods.com/products_andouille.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom