Rib cook Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rib's look good, but I am really disappointed to see a Vanilla Dr. Pepper in the back ground. I am sure per our previous discussion, you did that on purpose and you were hiding the the Buttwiper in your other hand.

Steve Z said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1b9w9hdr]Sorry, the last one is a little dark...everything turned out AWESOME...best ribs I done to date!

RIB COOK
Greg, Did you cook those ribs on your WSM? If you did could you tell us how you did them. Thanks Steve[/quote:1b9w9hdr]

Yes I did Steve.

I trimmed them St, Louis Style...cooked over applewood smoke for 3 1/4 hrs, foiled for 2 1/4 hrs, and then unfoiled for another 45 minuets. To date they were the best ribs I've done.

I used the skirt meat and rib juice from the foil to put in my baked beans, which turned out to be a great success as well!! I tried to maintain my WSM temps at 235 w/ a +/- of 8-10 degrees either way! Worked out well!!

Hope that helps Steve!! :D

Practice is right Steve...seems like ribs are hard to master until you get it right once...I started talking a note log out to make sure I don't forget how I did it ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom