Recycled Reynolds Wrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd watch for the thickness. The regular is fairly thin and I can only imagine this will be even thinner. Bottom line is you may 2-3x what you normally would so the savings is actually nil.

Uncle Bubba said:
I'd watch for the thickness. The regular is fairly thin and I can only imagine this will be even thinner. Bottom line is you may 2-3x what you normally would so the savings is actually nil.
Click on "LEARN MORE" and "SEE MORE [FAQ] QUESTIONS".

Reynolds Wrap said:
Available in Standard and Heavy Duty strengths.

7. Is Reynolds Wrap Foil from 100% Recycled Aluminum the same as the original Reynolds Wrap Foil?

Reynolds Wrap® Foil from 100% Recycled Aluminum has the strength and durability you've come to expect from the Reynolds brand.
--John

I usualy buy the off brand at albertsons I think its called "homelife" 18 inches wide....it works real well for me.

They have cheapened the products by making them thinner. Even the heavy duty stuff is nowhere near the thickness that it used to be and therefore you need to use more to get the same coverage/protection as before. I can't speak for the Reynold's brand as the HD roll is really expensive($100+ at GFS) and I use too much for catering and comps. I use the Baker & Chef's from Sams...the heavy duty stuff.

JamesB said:
I have not bought a regular box of foil in years. I buy the big bulk pack from Sam's (our Costco does not carry it anymore). A roll may cost $30, but it lasts for dang near ever!

Plus I've got a cool dispenser box to keep it in...
img_186323_0_07ba3b2ad171d28971780bacaf5d2d27.jpg

img_186323_1_dfc07e3e16c339f4d70af4903669112e.jpg

The bottom box is for plastic wrap...
img_186323_2_fffdbefae1305d4c6d9ebaef994c2331.jpg

I'll take one each of the dispenser boxes. Did you make them or buy them?

Back
Top Bottom