Rainy day spares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Hasn't rained for 2 months! But of course it will rain on Sunday cook day :x
Rubbed with Uncle Al's Wicked Good, and Bruce's Blowin' Smoke. Over hickory and Rancher. Had some leftover London Broil from Friday so I chopped it up adde some onion, butter, bread crumbs, & some asiago cheese & made some stuffed 'shrooms. First pic is halfway through. No foil.
I also picked up some fresh Mi. sweet corn this morning and had a little surprise when I shucked one of them.

A little hitchiker :shock

Bbq Bubba said:
Lookin good Puff, had one of those double corn things too! Must be all the garbage coming from Canada :shock:

Hey !

We pay good money for our garbage :)

Looking good Puff!

Those look awesome Puff..And I be the even tasted betta!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Dinner! The potatoe salad isn't homeade :oops: Bought it at Sam's, they call it the "Loaded Baked Potatoe"......wasn't very loaded :roll:

Puff said:
Rubbed with Uncle Al's Wicked Good, and Bruce's Blowin' Smoke. Over hickory and Rancher. Had some leftover London Broil from Friday so I chopped it up adde some onion, butter, bread crumbs, & some asiago cheese & made some stuffed 'shrooms. First pic is halfway through. No foil.
I also picked up some fresh Mi. sweet corn this morning and had a little surprise when I shucked one of them.

Ah look, it's a little boy corn!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
Puff said:

Ah look, it's a little boy corn!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!
ROFL!!!
I was waiting for someone to post that :LOL:

Even if it's raining, you found a great way to beat the blues!!! Killer Grub Puff!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Back
Top Bottom