Pulled Chuck Roast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm..everything is bigga and mo betta in Texas ya know? You really wanna see the old Gila Monster :oops: :LOL:

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hmmm..everything is bigga and mo betta in Texas ya know? You really wanna see the old Gila Monster :oops: :LOL:

bigwheel

No pics = no cook. Show us the money! All the info you give here can be found on the internet. Show us what you have done.

More bigga, yes we already proved that here. More betta, yeah right!

WRB is excellent on chuck. Pulled chuck is awesome. Yer makin' me hungry for a pulled chuck sammie, Cliff. :D

--John 8)
(They were going to call it beef butt, but it sounded funny, so they named it beef chuck. ;) )

Chuck_050382 said:
Unity said:
(They were going to call it beef butt, but it sounded funny, so they named it beef chuck. ;) )
If we go by that description of chuck=butt; I don't like my name now.
Naaahh, don't worry about it -- you'll never hear anybody say, She(or he)'s got a cute chuck." :P

--John 8)

pulled chuck is a fav in this house. It goes faster than anything. Sams had chuck rolls in the display today, picked up a 21 pounder. I'll cut it in half and let it smoke away tomorrow.

cflatt said:
pulled chuck is a fav in this house. It goes faster than anything. Sams had chuck rolls in the display today, picked up a 21 pounder. I'll cut it in half and let it smoke away tomorrow.
And I thought I was doing good with 2 5lbers...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom