Pre 4th Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
I have to work on the 4th but I am off this weekend so after making new modifications to my smoker I decided to do some ribs. They had been on about two hours when I took this pic.

One rack with mustard slather and Wolfe rub. One rack with Lea and Perrins Woster and Wolfe rub and one rack with mustard slather and Tex-Joy steak seasoning.

Earlier this morning I made some of Jack's CG bbq sauce and I really like it. Can't wait to see how it taste with the ribs.

My kids asked me why I never take pics of people sooooo.

Cute kids Cliff. The ribs look like they are coming along =P~ . That sauce of Jack's is awsome..Can't wait to see the finished pics of the ribs and the girls eat em..

wittdog said:
Cute kids Cliff. The ribs look like they are coming along =P~ . That sauce of Jack's is awsome..Can't wait to see the finished pics of the ribs and the girls eat em..

I can just picture them with bbq sauce all over their face and clothes...lol

I just couldn't decide what to delete so I am posting them all :D
This is my first time using Lump and I am sold on it. It was clean burning and lasted for 4hrs before I added more. I used the biggest part of a 10lb bag over 6hrs using the 3-2-1 method. It actually went more like 3.5-1.5-.5 The ribs were fantastic. Good flavor. No pics of kids eating because my hands were sloppy messy with bbq. :!:

Cliff H. said:
I just couldn't decide what to delete so I am posting them all :D
This is my first time using Lump and I am sold on it. It was clean burning and lasted for 4hrs before I added more. I used the biggest part of a 10lb bag over 6hrs using the 3-2-1 method. It actually went more like 3.5-1.5-.5 The ribs were fantastic. Good flavor. No pics of kids eating because my hands were sloppy messy with bbq. :!:

Cliff those ribs look outstanding way to go . Its gonna be burgers and hotdogs here in Denmark SC . My smoker is down for repairs , seesm there is a leak in the drum , so my friend has taken it to his shop for repairs. So its back to the Kenmore gas grill til it returns. :-(

Back
Top Bottom