Pork Loin with Apple Stuffing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
Ok... this was back this year by popular family demand... I did one last year and it was a hit... so they asked me to do another...

brined pork loin and stuffed the next day with apple stuffing... rubbed with my rib rub & tossed it on the lil brinkman offset and cooked at 300 for about 2 hours... glazed at the end... wrapped and took to parents house and sliced... was a hit again this year.

Glazed and almost done

sliced

more slices

Wow Gary thats fine lookin I saw someone like Honey baked hamS or somethin were selling apple cranberry stuffed smoked loins. What did you use in the stuffing?

Nick Prochilo said:
Excellent job Gary! Explain your technique for stuffing it please!

ok... ran a long knife in from each end twice in a cross and stuffed the stuffing in from both sides... just pushing the stuffing in from a hole in each end

Gary in VA said:
ok... so I fixed the links so there is no more hoochie pics so I don't offend Rempe any more...

Had they been nudies of Elton John he would not have complained.

surfinsapo said:
Very good job.. Is that a German recipe?

nah... it's a Gary recipe......... well.. not reallhy a recipe.. just one of those things I thought would be good and threw together... I do that sort of thing and Bill gives me hell cause I never write it down...LOL

Back
Top Bottom